I decided to shave today. These 4 months have been great, I got to experience lots of insults and was told by even some of my closest friends that I needed to shave. I think I may try it out for the summer. I know wearing pants the majority of the time, I didn’t get the full effect of what some people have to constantly experience, but it was enlightening.
I realized there is still a lot of body shamming about the issue of body hair. Even after explaining that not shaving is easier, more natural, and simply preferred, they still tried to convince me to shave instead of respecting my choices. I was even offered to be bought a set of shaving razors. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to respect some people’s choices but oh well.
Just think twice before judging someone on their body choices.
- fragolalilu likes this
- havefaithinmah likes this
- acollectionofmeaninglessthings likes this
- im-an-indoor-person likes this
- closecas likes this
- 10army07green11 likes this
- grayace-blog likes this
- cherrylolitalove likes this
- the-fashion-reject likes this
- razzlellama reblogged this from fullmetalfiredragonslayer
- graciousgamefowl reblogged this from fullmetalfiredragonslayer
- graciousgamefowl likes this
- ladychan101 likes this
- ladychan101 reblogged this from awkwardbabypenguinwithatardis
- awkwardbabypenguinwithatardis reblogged this from i-am-not-a-m0r0n
- i-am-not-a-m0r0n reblogged this from castiel-is-my-angel
- shadowkat147 likes this
- castiel-is-my-angel posted this